
(First Part)
Templus Michael
Late at afternoon on an autumn day, Jules was on the terrace of an old mill. He’d like to go there and watch the huge valley that lay at his feet. From the top of that plateau, the terrace of that old mill was a magnificent place.
Jules left him be, lying at the pleasure of a view. To stay there, only that, just to stay there and exist, feeling live, feeling the eternal flame deep inside, with the pleasure of the green, of the forest, and the blue of the sky, a blue turning red, with the approaching of the end of another day.
Moment of delight, shades of twilight dusk, soon became night. He remembered a time when he had been there, long ago. He was lying on the floor, on the terrace of that mill, with an old girlfriend. They were two who where in love, holding hands and enjoying the beauty of things. Letting it flow, with the moment, contemplating the starry sky.
They were lying on the floor of the mill and at one point they saw a light become more intense. After this the light seemed to approach them. Both bear thee up breathing, trying without success to realize what was going on. Everything happened very fast, but at that moment, in that moment that the light seemed to be approaching, time passed very slowly. Then suddenly, the light seemed to have diverted the path and disappeared suddenly.
Jules and Georgia looked at each other, the first words were:
Jules – did you saw that? That Light was approaching and then disappearing too fast?
- Yes
- It was real or we hallucinate together?
- What would it be?
- A UFO?
- Or our Lady, the virgin Mary.
Later, they went to their friends and they said jokingly that they had seen Our Lady. They were new at that time, hallucination or not, nobody gave it much importance. Since that time several years had passed. Jules has lost contact with Georgia, and now recalled that moment.
That light at one point seems to have frozen time. In those brief moments the soul made a trip to a place unique, and that encounter had forever marked Jules. Now, he remembers that light, with the sound of “Brothers in arms” from Dire straits, with eyes lost at the landscape, from his chest emerged very strong emotion.
When time to go came, Jules came down the stairs outside the mill. He was in peace, soul washed, and went home. Without knowing why, he took the long way. Instead of crossing the heart of the wood, he chose to go by the edge of it. When he was almost halfway, he saw a tiny sparkle a few meters in front of him. He thought it was a firefly, that was on the edge of the road. Jules slowly approached it, whit curiosity. When he reach his side, Jules stopped and tried to see it better. The firefly has not moving. It shone intense and less intense alternately. Jules took a step closer to the alleged firebug, but the light advanced a few metres. Jules was increasingly intrigued. Had more or less the idea of what a firefly was like, and that little light did not seem one. Gave a few more steps to stand beside it, it shone so bright, he felted so strong, so intense. He tried to approach it. He was trying to figure out what would be that. It seem have more that physical presence. Its sparkle emanated a strong feeling, a profound spiritual experience. Although no words exchanged, Jules and that little light seemed to have found a certain channel of communication. There was a shared experience, a strong emotion that emanated from the little light and the breast of Jules, they were on the same wavelength. It Looked like a meeting of minds, they were speaking to each other with emotions, and the messages were understood without words.
then the rational spirit appears with a question.
- What is this? Thought Jules.
“who are you? That’s the questions.” Those words came from no were. Jules felt that the little light was an intelligent being. All his thoughts were rational understood by the two of them.
Jules thought - That question was understood. It seems that you hear my thoughts. It is strange, I'm not afraid. If you can talk, I will be not scared. I feel your presence as if you were a person. You haven’t said a word, but I feel you. I wish a real moments , I don’t need hallucinations. Tell me if you are real. If we turn backs now, I will never know. However, at this point, you are more real than anything else.
- Who are you? Asked aloud.
– My name is Azuion.
It was like a struck of lightning. He took a step back, and exclaimed:
- - Sacred cow, you talk!
Azuion. I like your name. I'm Jules. I am very pleased Azuion. What are you doing here?
- Like this forest. I came here for a walk and watch the sunset.
– You do not live here?
- No, I come here sometimes.
- And come from afar?
- Yes, from afar.
– How afar? Is it like what, like Europe is far from China?
- Further.
- As from here to another planet?
- Another planet from very far away.
Cosmic steep
Azuion told Jules that his kind were the Rhurs. Originated from the planet Zion, located in a galaxy millions light years from Earth. Zion was physically similar to Earth, with plant species, animals, oceans, islands and continents. Azuion told Jules that the Rhurs had 247 colonised planets.
Holly God. Said Jules. We had never heard of you.
· Then, it was not time. Today your planet lives a global crisis, and your specie lives a global crisis. It is time. We want to tell you our story. We also passed by severe structural global crises. Our books may help, to find the ways. I established contact with you today. Our meeting was no accident. Yes, I did come for a walk, but I knew you were going to be here. I have seen you here a few times. I watched you, and liked your spirit. Today I came to try to address you. Went well. I would like to invite you, to come to know us. Zion and the Rhurs, our world.
· Now?
· Yes.
· Now?
· Are you afraid of something from us?
· I do not know. Must I (fear)?
· I Understand. There is no risk or danger to you and to the Earth. I give you my word of honour. If you believe in, we can go. You can return to earth when you want. The cosmic steep lasts a few seconds. The time you spend there does not count here, when you get back, we will get back to here and now.
Yes, Azuion. I’ll go. I want to meet your world. You can take me. I'm Prepared.
Jules left him be, lying at the pleasure of a view. To stay there, only that, just to stay there and exist, feeling live, feeling the eternal flame deep inside, with the pleasure of the green, of the forest, and the blue of the sky, a blue turning red, with the approaching of the end of another day.
Moment of delight, shades of twilight dusk, soon became night. He remembered a time when he had been there, long ago. He was lying on the floor, on the terrace of that mill, with an old girlfriend. They were two who where in love, holding hands and enjoying the beauty of things. Letting it flow, with the moment, contemplating the starry sky.
They were lying on the floor of the mill and at one point they saw a light become more intense. After this the light seemed to approach them. Both bear thee up breathing, trying without success to realize what was going on. Everything happened very fast, but at that moment, in that moment that the light seemed to be approaching, time passed very slowly. Then suddenly, the light seemed to have diverted the path and disappeared suddenly.
Jules and Georgia looked at each other, the first words were:
Jules – did you saw that? That Light was approaching and then disappearing too fast?
- Yes
- It was real or we hallucinate together?
- What would it be?
- A UFO?
- Or our Lady, the virgin Mary.
Later, they went to their friends and they said jokingly that they had seen Our Lady. They were new at that time, hallucination or not, nobody gave it much importance. Since that time several years had passed. Jules has lost contact with Georgia, and now recalled that moment.
That light at one point seems to have frozen time. In those brief moments the soul made a trip to a place unique, and that encounter had forever marked Jules. Now, he remembers that light, with the sound of “Brothers in arms” from Dire straits, with eyes lost at the landscape, from his chest emerged very strong emotion.
When time to go came, Jules came down the stairs outside the mill. He was in peace, soul washed, and went home. Without knowing why, he took the long way. Instead of crossing the heart of the wood, he chose to go by the edge of it. When he was almost halfway, he saw a tiny sparkle a few meters in front of him. He thought it was a firefly, that was on the edge of the road. Jules slowly approached it, whit curiosity. When he reach his side, Jules stopped and tried to see it better. The firefly has not moving. It shone intense and less intense alternately. Jules took a step closer to the alleged firebug, but the light advanced a few metres. Jules was increasingly intrigued. Had more or less the idea of what a firefly was like, and that little light did not seem one. Gave a few more steps to stand beside it, it shone so bright, he felted so strong, so intense. He tried to approach it. He was trying to figure out what would be that. It seem have more that physical presence. Its sparkle emanated a strong feeling, a profound spiritual experience. Although no words exchanged, Jules and that little light seemed to have found a certain channel of communication. There was a shared experience, a strong emotion that emanated from the little light and the breast of Jules, they were on the same wavelength. It Looked like a meeting of minds, they were speaking to each other with emotions, and the messages were understood without words.
then the rational spirit appears with a question.
- What is this? Thought Jules.
“who are you? That’s the questions.” Those words came from no were. Jules felt that the little light was an intelligent being. All his thoughts were rational understood by the two of them.
Jules thought - That question was understood. It seems that you hear my thoughts. It is strange, I'm not afraid. If you can talk, I will be not scared. I feel your presence as if you were a person. You haven’t said a word, but I feel you. I wish a real moments , I don’t need hallucinations. Tell me if you are real. If we turn backs now, I will never know. However, at this point, you are more real than anything else.
- Who are you? Asked aloud.
– My name is Azuion.
It was like a struck of lightning. He took a step back, and exclaimed:
- - Sacred cow, you talk!
Azuion. I like your name. I'm Jules. I am very pleased Azuion. What are you doing here?
- Like this forest. I came here for a walk and watch the sunset.
– You do not live here?
- No, I come here sometimes.
- And come from afar?
- Yes, from afar.
– How afar? Is it like what, like Europe is far from China?
- Further.
- As from here to another planet?
- Another planet from very far away.
Cosmic steep
Azuion told Jules that his kind were the Rhurs. Originated from the planet Zion, located in a galaxy millions light years from Earth. Zion was physically similar to Earth, with plant species, animals, oceans, islands and continents. Azuion told Jules that the Rhurs had 247 colonised planets.
Holly God. Said Jules. We had never heard of you.
· Then, it was not time. Today your planet lives a global crisis, and your specie lives a global crisis. It is time. We want to tell you our story. We also passed by severe structural global crises. Our books may help, to find the ways. I established contact with you today. Our meeting was no accident. Yes, I did come for a walk, but I knew you were going to be here. I have seen you here a few times. I watched you, and liked your spirit. Today I came to try to address you. Went well. I would like to invite you, to come to know us. Zion and the Rhurs, our world.
· Now?
· Yes.
· Now?
· Are you afraid of something from us?
· I do not know. Must I (fear)?
· I Understand. There is no risk or danger to you and to the Earth. I give you my word of honour. If you believe in, we can go. You can return to earth when you want. The cosmic steep lasts a few seconds. The time you spend there does not count here, when you get back, we will get back to here and now.
Yes, Azuion. I’ll go. I want to meet your world. You can take me. I'm Prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment